Himachal Pradesh Tours offered by Vue India Tours – the best travel company of India
Himachal Pradesh is undoubtedly one of the most fascinating regions of India blessed with scenic beauty, hill stations and numerous temples. A Himachal Pradesh Tour package offers you a chance to explore the land of Gods with verdant valleys and snow capped Himalayas. Himachal Tourism department in collaboration with travel agents has designed some exotic holiday packages for Himachal Pradesh which will encourage you to explore the beauty of the region by traveling to far corners of the state.
Adventure tourism in Himachal has been given a big push by the tourism ministry. You can enjoy ice skating in Shimla, rafting in Kullu and Manali, skiing and paragliding in Solang Valley and trekking in different parts of the hill state. Book you Himachal Pradesh Holiday Packages with Vue India Tours and discover the pristine beauty of Himachal which attracts visitors from all over the world.
Himachal Pradesh is without a doubt a standout amongst the most intriguing districts of India favored with beautiful magnificence, slope stations, and various sanctuaries. A Himachal Pradesh Tour bundle offers you an opportunity to investigate the place where there are Gods with verdant valleys and the snow-topped Himalayas.
Experience tourism in Himachal has been given a major push by the tourism service. You can appreciate ice skating, boating, skiing and paragliding in different Valleys of Himachal Pradesh. People from far countries come to explore the various cities of Himachal Pradesh. It is spread from Shimla to the Leh. The temperature, food, and people all of them vary and give it a unique identity among other hill stations in the country.
History and Specialty:
- The State of Himachal Pradesh came into existence after independence. It appeared as a midway regulated domain on 15 April 1948 from the incorporation of thirty past royal states.
- Himachal Pradesh is known for its Himalayan scenes and prominent hill stations. Numerous open-air exercises, for example, shake climbing, mountain biking, paragliding, ice-skating, and heli-skiing is famous vacation spots in Himachal Pradesh. Shimla, the state capital, is exceptionally prevalent among vacationers.
Places to Visit:
- You can enjoy the toy train in the states of Mussoorie and Darjeeling.
- If you enjoy trekking, then enjoy one of the best treks in the world in Ladakh.
- The states of Kufri, Solan and Naladhar hills are beautifully enthralled with surprises by nature.
Safety tips to follow:
- If you are someone who has not been on hills, do not try to drive. It’s hard to control the balance of the vehicle for a new driver.
- Beautiful locations on the hill sometime are witness to some worst accidents. Watch your step when you are on a trek or going for any adventure sport.
- Breathing exercises on hills are of utmost importance. Take care of the same for your safety.
If you are thinking of travelling Himachal Pradesh and you are an adventure lover then Ask our Expert about tour packages for Himachal. Get the perfect holidays with best travel company of India – Vue India.
Himachal Pradesh Tour Packages
Vue India Toy Train TourDuration : 19 Day(s) / 18 night(s)
Destination Covered : Delhi - Bagdogra - Silliguri - Rangtong - Kurseong - Darjeeling - Kalka – Shimla - Chandigarh - Mumbai - Coimbatore - Mettupalaiyam - Coonoor - Ooty - Mysore - Bangalore - Neral - Matheran
Himalayan Adventure Tour – Discover Himalayan OdysseyDuration : 19 Day(s) / 18 Night(s)
Destination Covered : Delhi - Shimla - Sarahan - Chitkul – Sangla - Pooh – Tabo - Kaza - Manali - Jispa - Sarchu - Rumtse - Leh