Ladakh Leh Trekking Tour Package – Ideal choice for Adventure lovers
As broadly known as the “Land of high passes“, Ladakh is situated in IO J&K. Ladakh is by all accounts made quiet by the god, as there is no incongruity in the event that we call it a paradise on earth secured with snow.
Click here to Read More
The surroundings are magnificent and individuals visit the place generally as a result of the trekking course here. Possessed genuinely by the Aryans, the city is particularly like Tibet. The name Ladakh is a Farsi interpretation which signifies “Place that is known for High Passes”. Pangong and Tsomori lakes are some exceptionally wonderful situated in the state.
Ladakh is a big state, though the biggest city of Ladakh is Leh, which has Shia Muslims making the most of the part of the population. The state had been ideally under the rule of King Bhagan, who also founded the Namgyal Dynasty. Later the state was invaded by King Ali Sher Khan Anchan: hence many Buddhist monasteries and temples were destroyed in order to make the state an entire Muslim state. Later this was won over by the Mughals and was retained after Independence by the Indian Government.
Places to Visit in Ladakh – Leh
- The Shanti Stupa holds the relics of the Buddha at its base, revered by the Fourteenth Dalai Lama. It is a religious place which can be visited in the internals of Leh.
- Viewing the juncture of the sloppy Zanskar lake with the somewhat blue-green Indus can be amazing. You can also visit the Hall of Fame Museum, Gurudwara Pathar Saheb and Magnetic Hill on the route to Ladakh.
- Diskit Monastery is found 150 km north of Leh city, the capital city of Ladakh on a slope, simply over the surge fields of the Shayok River in Diskit town more than 10000 ft above ocean level. It is the paranormal view which attracts lots of visitors to this monastery.
- Don’t drive, if you have the problem of anxiety or fear of hills as the valleys are really dangerous.
- Do carry an oxygen mask with you when you travel to Ladakh, as the oxygen supply can really reduce for some and it becomes tough to breathe in.
Vue India is best choice for Ladakh Leh Trekking Tour Package
We are the 20 years old travel agency of India and having a team of dynamic travel planners. We always strive to develop a different angle of Adventure travels and in same flow we present the best ever Ladakh Leh Trekking Tour Package. Ask our expert about the package, best time to arrive and get best quote. Plan your trip to taste the heaven on earth.
Leh Ladakh Tour Packages
Himalayan Adventure Tour – Discover Himalayan OdysseyDuration : 19 Day(s) / 18 Night(s)
Destination Covered : Delhi - Shimla - Sarahan - Chitkul – Sangla - Pooh – Tabo - Kaza - Manali - Jispa - Sarchu - Rumtse - Leh
Leh Ladakh Adventure Tour – Mysteries of Leh LadakhDuration : 9 Day(s) / 8 Night(s)
Destination Covered : Delhi - Leh – Uletopko
Leh Special Tour PackageDuration : 7 Day(s)/ 6 Night(s)
Destination Covered : Leh - Sham - Nubra Valley - Pangong Lake