Mumbai – The Bollywood
The Mumbai – The Bollywood City is a place, which the majority of us who grow up with turning into a performing artist dream to go, yet separated from simply being the B-town, there are heaps of reasons, and one ought to visit Mumbai. Mumbai has sky-scratching towers which add on to the excellence of the town. It is a thickly populated city on India’s west drift. A monetary focus, it’s India’s biggest city. On the Mumbai Harbor waterfront stands the famous Gateway of India stone curve, worked by the British Raj in 1924.
History of Mumbai
The historical backdrop of Mumbai manages the development of a gathering of seven islands on the west shoreline of India to wind up plainly the business capital of the country, and a standout amongst the most crowded urban communities on the planet. Albeit human home existed since the Stone Age, the Kolis, a Marathi angling community, were the most punctual known pilgrims of the islands. The islands experienced attacks Mughals towards the finish of the seventeenth century. Amid the mid-eighteenth century, the city developed as an essential exchanging town, with oceanic exchange contacts with Mecca and Basra.
Places to Visit
You can visit the following places, when you visit Mumbai
- Elephanta Caves are a network of etched caverns situated on Elephanta Island, or Gharapuri in Mumbai Harbor.
- It is a landmark worked amid the twentieth century and is situated on the waterfront in the Apollo Bunder zone in South Mumbai and ignores the Arabian Sea.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus is a noteworthy railway station. It is listed amongst the UNESCO’s world heritage sites.
Apart from the above, we make sure we try to cover up the best of the sites within the trip.
When in Mumbai, make sure to be aware of two things
- In case you get a chance to see the residence of any famous star, don’t get excited and barge on the gate, proving that you are the best fan, as it will only take you to jail nowhere else.
- If you are travelling alone during your stay in Mumbai, don’t trust completely on Mumbai’s taxi drivers as they take u from the longest of route so that they can make good money.
Mumbai Tour Packages
Vue India Toy Train TourDuration : 19 Day(s) / 18 night(s)
Destination Covered : Delhi - Bagdogra - Silliguri - Rangtong - Kurseong - Darjeeling - Kalka – Shimla - Chandigarh - Mumbai - Coimbatore - Mettupalaiyam - Coonoor - Ooty - Mysore - Bangalore - Neral - Matheran
Rajasthan Tour – Essence of RajasthanDuration : 13 Day(s) / 12 Night(s)
Destination Covered : Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Pushkar - Jodhpur - Udaipur - Mumbai
The Land of AyurvedaDuration : 13 Day(s) / 12 Night(s)
Destination Covered : Mumbai - Kochi - Marari - Alappuzha - Kochi
Deccan Odyssey – Luxury TrainsDuration : 8 Days / 7 Nights
Destination Covered : Delhi –Sawai Madhopur - Agra – Jaipur –Udaipur – Vadodara – Ellora Caves – Mumbai