Vue India – Get a different Angle of Varanasi TourThe City of Moksha
Varanasi – A Spiritual City of India is a city in the northern Indian condition of Uttar Pradesh dating to the eleventh century B.C. Viewed as the profound capital of India, the city draws Hindu pioneers who bathe in the Ganges River’s consecrated waters and perform burial service ceremonies. Along the city’s winding roads are somewhere in the range of 2,000 sanctuaries, including Kashi Vishwanath, the “Brilliant Temple,” devoted to the Hindu god Shiva.
History and Specialty
- Banaras/Varanasi or Kashi whatever you call is the oldest living city which still exists in the world. You can visit the New Vishwanath Temple there, which is said to be the temple which gives you eternity and blesses you.
- It is said that Banaras is a place where if we perform the last rituals of the body, then the soul rests in heaven.
- You can visit the holy Ganges to take a dip and get rid of your sins.
- You can take a boat ride at the ghats, which are famous worldwide.
- In case you are religious enough visit the Sankatmochan Temple, Tibetan temple and Kedar Ghat which are famous for having magical powers which can heal any body ailment.
- You can also explore the statue of standing Buddha, though new to Varanasi, this 80 feet statue is becoming a tourist attraction sooner than expected.
- Don’t trust the priests on the Ghats, they are professionals in looting.
- Don’t disclose what you have in the bag, or where you are staying, as there could be a chance you being followed and hurt.
- Don’t take things from someone to eat; it really can turn to be the last bit you ate.
- VUE India tours are privileged to serve the tourists since 20 years by providing the best tour operations for Varanasi.
- It is the best and most trusted travel agency of all time for providing the tourists with the best amenities.
- We are known for providing licensed tour guides to help you in the entire expedition and aid to discover the undiscovered places.
- To help you experience a hassle-free tour, Vue India tours provide you the best accommodation in the lavish hotels giving you a luxurious experience. Along with the accommodation, we help you with the conveyance around the city.
- Our experienced tour guides will take you to the exhilarating and breathtaking places for sightseeing and will help you unleash the hidden beauty of the majestic city.
- Also, we are known for our experiential tour packages in which tourists will get the insight of the culture and traditions of Varanasi.
- Affordability and flexibility are what makes Vue India Tour stand out of all the other agencies.
Varanasi Tour Packages
North India & Nepal Tour – Discover India With NepalDuration : 14 Day(s) / 13 Night(s)
Destination Covered : Delhi - Jaipur - Agra - Khajuraho - Varanasi - Kathmandu
Classical India TourDuration : 10 Night(s) / 11 Day(s)
Destination Covered : Delhi - Varanasi - Khajuraho - Jhansi – Agra - Jaipur – Jodhpur – Udaipur