The Northern part of Incredible India has always remained as the central stage of attraction across the world owing to its enchanting destinations, centuries-old traditions and cultures, rich heritage, ancient forts, royal palaces, UNESCO protected monuments, years round festivity and fairs, wildlife sanctuaries and national parks besides large diversity spanning from the snow-capped majestic mountains to the golden desert safaris. A North India tour during the lifetime has always remained a must on all the travellers bucket lists.
1) Watching the rising Sun over the monument of love, the Iconic Taj Mahal, Agra – Watch the Taj Mahal for purples and pinks with the early-rising Sun, or watch it bright gleaming white a little later or rather immerse in the soft orange and peach ambience in the late afternoon. Also visit the nearby Agra Fort and Mehtab Bagh. You could also visit the Taj alone at a Single Taj Mahal Tour package of a day or two.
2) Elephant ride at Amber Fort, Jaipur: Take an unforgettable elephant ride to The Amber Fort standing majestically at the top of a hill in Amber at about 10kms outside Jaipur. View the Mahota Lake and enjoy the panoramic views of Kesar Kyari Gardens. Explore the gorgeous mosaics and the royal colourful courtyards at this ancient architectural Marvel.
3) Cruise Lake Pichola, the Udaipur’s tranquil Lake – Feel the breezy chill while cruising over the Lake Pichola in the City of Lakes, Udaipur also known for its Royal Palaces. View and click the beautiful temples and the surrounding views. Halt at the Lake Palace Hotel at the island in the centre of the lake and savor delicacies amid the pretty gardens. It is one of the most visited tourist places in North India.
4) Spot tigers in Ranthambore, Sawai Madhopur – Explore the ferocious tigers at Ranthambore, the National Park at Rajasthan. Take a Jeep safari and spot the tigers, jackals, sambar deer, crocodiles and many others besides watching 272 different species of colourful birds hovering all over the sky. In last spend some time and wander around the Ranthambore Fort.
5) Take a Food Walk thru the world’s oldest city of 6th BC, the old Delhi’s centuries-old Gourmet’s Paradise of the world – Relish the culinary taste of incredible India and discover the thousands of tantalizing delicacies from perfumed biryanis, fragrant curries and Kebabs of Mughali delight to the Indian sweets garnished with Saffron, Pistachio and Almonds.
6) Explore the graceful and legendary Sufi Saints Musical Concerts, a Quwwali, at the Dargah of Hazrat Nizamuddin, Delhi – Get introduced to the mystical version of Islam, the Sufism and immerse in the heart touching and inspiring Sufi music concert that directly transcends into the realm of spirituality.
7) Witness the evening Aarti at the Ghats of River Ganges, Varanasi – Witness the magnificence of evening Aarti along with the thousands of photographers, pilgrims and tourists immersing in the world of spirituality amid chanting of mantras, circling of lamps facing Ganges and fragrance of smoke arising from incense sticks. Next walk through the Ghats, take a Rikshaw ride and watch the river glowing with lit floating lamps.
We, Vue India Tours, is a leading destination management company in Delhi. We provide several tour packages for holiday destinations in North India. We are renowned for our local knowledgeable English speaking guides, who are born and brought up at the particular tourist destinations and know these places from in and out. We are also known for our distinct hospitality and prompt service. The most famous Golden Triangle Tour in North India is one of our most sought after packages availed by the thousands of tourists.